Beware of PUA in Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal Remedy Against Pick Up

5 posters

Go down

Legal Remedy Against Pick Up Empty Legal Remedy Against Pick Up

Post  Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 am

I need lawyers to advise us on what approach are chargeable here and whether it borders on sexual harasment. Please invite women actions groups to give view points and advise.

Admin
Admin

https://bewarepuamsia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legal Remedy Against Pick Up Empty pua.forumotion.com and yahoogroups

Post  lisakatya2010 Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:20 pm

They have presence on the above sites we should report to the multimedia commision through the various ministries and tell the various women action groups about this menace. i will start by bringing this to MCA.

lisakatya2010

Back to top Go down

Legal Remedy Against Pick Up Empty Re: Legal Remedy Against Pick Up

Post  rashamra Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 am

Although there are some relevant offences under the Penal Code you may wish to consider s.233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998. Also, you can contact MCMC I do believe their hotline no. is on their website. I should caveat by saying that s.233 CMA has never been used to curb sexual harrasment in your context and the MCMC will strictly not give out ip addresses unless they are issued with a court order. In any event I wish you the best of luck for trying!

rashamra

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 am

First off let me say, we do not harass women. We seduce them into being attracted to us psychologically with charm charisma and such. If that is wrong, please arrest the good looking guys for using their looks to seduce you all. its already an unfair advantage for them.

If men are not allowed to seduce women, then what? Its basically saying that attraction is against the law and human instincts is a crime and the list goes on. Every1 become homosexual. Human race extinct?.. LoL

Think abit first? legal action can be taken towards sexual harassment but in what way is seducing women sexual harassment. If PUA's sexually harass you by all means charge them sue them put them in jail i despise such people as much as you do.

Musica

Back to top Go down

Post  denial2010 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 am

First of all, are you a victim of pua? If yes, ask yourself, how many guys have you played with their feelings. Don't talk shit and say, oh no, it's just that no feeling and whatever bullshit. If you don't have much feelings in the first place, then don't be an item. You should just change your heterosexual to homosexual. You should just be gay, then no pick up artist would stand a chance. You want to act smart? Do the right thing first, as they say, prevention is better than cure.

If you're not, get lost, you're too ugly for anyone to pick you up. So you shouldn't have an issue with it. You say you want to warn your "sisters". You should start to warn every single guy on earth first to think twice when you're dating with a beautiful girl. We have an objective and most of our objective is to find the perfect ones. Is that wrong? If so, why don't you go and sue every single happy couple you find. I'm sure you have friend who's currently dating, so you should warn her, you know the guy might be a pua. The guy might be a pua in order to get her. Don't give some stupid conclusive comment. Think before you even try to talk.

You want to bring this to law. Go ahead. On what ground you going to sue us under? For being a pua? LoL! You guys are real jokers. If you want a real change and the pua to be gone, you should try to change yourself first and then try to change the world. Remove the bullshit of guys have to make the first move, ladies first and we must treat you like Goddess and whatever. Turnaround the table, make these rules, girls should make a move on guys, no the other way round. So, stop bullshitting and get a life.

denial2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down